– Anna Mott
I wish I had a nice card to handwrite this note, but I’m at work and don’t want to wait until I get home to put your check in the mail.
Thank you so much! My website is exactly how I imagined; only better! And, you have been such a pleasure to work with!
I haven’t worked with many people who care so much about their clients’ happiness like you do, and work as hard as you did to exceed my expectations.
Even when I was already happy with the website, you insisted on improving it (like the mail forwarding thing). I know you spent a lot of late night hours working on the site, creating the heart logo with the soft background exactly how I wanted it, then changing the name on it, resizing photos, talking on the phone with GoDaddy and doing work that I don’t even have a clue about.
I am very grateful I found you and I really appreciate your hard work and talent!”
Thank you SO much, Heidi!
My best to you,
– Mary Halasz
Mary Heart Photography
It is very simple. If you want a great website built, use Webg1rl.com. She has a strong artistic ability and unmatched attention to detail.”
– Gary Smith
Bear Flag Insurance
(1) She was always accountable about getting things completed when she promised, and easy to get ahold of by phone, email, and text.
(2) She could always make things work the way they were supposed to in an often mysterious IT world.
(3) She knew her way around the web and did an awesome job of handling some complex domain registration issues for me; plus she kept me posted about charges for the registration process.
(4) She has an excellent design eye and worked with all of my requirements for good composition and color matching; she also had helpful ideas for handling various graphic challenges.
(5) She was very pleasant to work with and totally patient with my needs as a design professional.
(6) She charged a very reasonable amount for the many invaluable services she provided.
It’s basically safe to say that I would never use anyone else but Heidi and have already asked her to “remodel” my existing architecture site. She’s the best!”
– Dr. Lucas Plumb
Lucas Plumb Therapy Practice
Blessings to you and your family. See you on Facebook!”
– Colette (and Nino) Keeney